zondag 26 juli 2009

Summer holiday


Two more weeks and my holidays will start.I sooo need a break after all my physical problems in past year.Glad i m on my feet and being my old self again.
First stop on my trip will be Singapore, then on to KL,Malaysia for few days and from there on to Bali for 2 weeks.I rented a nice villa in Bali,Seminyak,so all i want is to relax and relax and ofcourse enjoy the delicious food in the nice restaurants overthere.
For some time i was in doubt if i should take the risk of goin on holiday this far with the swine flu around.But as it seems the majority of the cases have a mild character so i just will take the tamiflu with me and dont worry too much
But still got to work 2 more weeks and as this is the busiest time in the airline industry every year its taking a lot of energy from me , especially as i got to get used again to the time differences and long working hours again.i know i shouldnt be complaining.I lead such a nice and priviliged life already.But my motto has always been to live and enjoy life to the max with spending as little time as possible on work and giving priority to the nice things life has to offer .I encourage everyone to do the same.
Enjoy your holidays! (as i will for sure;-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten