zondag 5 juli 2009

PRADA sales




Yesterday decided to have another look at the sales in our local fashion street.I prommised myself only to do some window shopping but alas,everything went according to plan untill i bumped into Prada.I couldnt believe my eyes when i saw the last collection was put on a 70% discount for the bags!I found this real beauty, a Prada brown deerskin messenger reduced from 1400 euro to 400 euro.The leather is a georgeous soft quality and its just perfect size, not too big not too small.This is my first deer skin bag and i just love the luxury feeling of it.A great new item for my collection .Dont you agree?

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh those deer skin bags is so soft and luxurious to touch..lucky you! We dun get markdowns on this range at all here in Sg!

    Darn! congrats!

    Kevin:-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ohhh...I LIKE!! It looks fabulous...Congrats!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fabulous looking Bag!! Love It!!...Congrats!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen