vrijdag 19 juni 2009

Summer sale : Gucci loafers



Amsterdam.Last weekend i felt like going into city and see if sales had already started.And lucky me!When i passed the Gucci shop there were a lot of people queing outside and that could mean only one thing: SALES.Had to wait for some time but it was worth it because there were a lot of sales articles at the mens wear left.So i couldnt resist and bought these wonderfull soft suede loafers in dark/chocolate brown colour.Also got me a nice shirt and everything at a 50% discount!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Absolutely smashing! Why wasn't I there? ;)

    Rupert

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Cool! You guys are so lucky to have 50% sale this early...we have to wait for a long time before that happens...sucks! Nice shoes and show us your shirt too:-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. LOVE that shoes! I have a few Gucci GG loafers..Black and Brown. My favorites! I also LOVE YSL Johnnie Boots! ...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen