woensdag 24 juni 2009

Hermes Paris Sale


Friday i will be travelling to Paris for the weekend to experience the great Paris Soldes( sales).First of all i will visit Hermes, which has its annual summer sale at the Palais de Congres.The sale already started today and will last untill saturday.I do hope there will be some some worthwile goodies left.From what i learned from the kind ladies at purseblog who went today there are some great discounts to be found.So cross my fingers:-)Second on list is the Dior sale at Avenue Montaigne with a 50% discount.Looking very much forward to that sale too.

I booked a hotel near Madeleine church so i m in heart of the shopping district.About 10 min walking to the big department stores at the Boulevards and the other way also 10 min to my favourite shopping street ,rue Faubourg St. Honore.I cant wait to get to Paris and start my shopping marathon!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 opmerking: