dinsdag 6 januari 2009

Sin in the City part 1

What better then starting a new year with a blog!Oh yeah , i can imagine all you bitches out there sighing and thinking 'here s another member of the Pink family whose whoring his private life on the waves of the www". Sheer boredness and the fact that as a flight attendant i got so many off days, may have contributed to the creation of this new adventure which has started here today

Amsterdam is my home base and from this sinfull City i often fly out to all corners of this world.A vibrant place where i am always happy to return to recuperate from adventures during my trips abroad.And yes ,ladies and gents, i am in residence again in my penthouse situated in central Amsterdam. Still recovering from too much Champagne, foie gras and fish eggs in Singapore, i look at my stained dinner jacket and somehow it looks like it has been 3 WEEKS on a jungle tour instead of to a GALA party at New Years eve.I certainly must have enjoyed myself although i cant seem to recall any memories of certain parts of that grand celebration hehe. (and that at my age awww...)

Detoxification thats what i need in comming weeks.Healthy food and vitamins.No more bubbles, ciggies and high cholesterol foodies for a while(not too long:-, i m not a health freak and trully believe in moderate exaggeration)

Ok, readers , i am off to bed soon for a short afternoon nap, my favourite part of the day,snoozing away while the city outside my bedroom window melts in the winter sun ...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten