woensdag 7 januari 2009

My housemate

My housemate is sleeping behind the couch right now.Bet you wonder why he is sleeping behind instead of on the couch. Thats because he is a dog! More specific...he is a spaniel named Omar.Now you see, Omar is the kind of dog who needs lot of attention. When i am home he will follow me wherever i go and see what i m up too. But beware when i sit down at my laptop. Within minutes Omar will come and harass me, dropping his stuffed toys and ball on my lap.Its like he is telling me: hey i m much more fun then that strange black toy you are touching with your fingers so often(my laptop hehe).So i will tell him to go away but he doesnt give up that easily.This game will go on for some time untill i m really fed up and tell him to either stop or be locked up in the hall(there he is alone so he doesnt like that at all).Finally he will stop and find a place to have another nap, because sleeping and eating is what he likes doing most.What a relaxed life he has ....
If i ever get reincarnated i wouldnt mind at all to return as a pet dog !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten