woensdag 27 mei 2009

Hermes moccasins



Last weekend i went shopping in Amsterdam.With no special goal in my mind i just spend the afternoon window shopping at the city's main fashion street, the P.C.Hooftstraat, often just referred too as the PC.

I paid a visit to Gucci's sacred temple, then went on to Todd's and after a quick peak in the Mulberry's shop i headed for Hermes.And there in the shoes collection i spotted the most wonderfull, soft calf leather brown moccasins.Engraved on top with the H-logo from Hermes.

I know that summer sales are just aroound the corner but the sales assistant assured me this model would not go on sale as it was a very popular item of last collection.So that made me loose my last resistance and i brought this beauties home with me

I am really happy i got them and they add so much flavour to my preppy collection

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Very nice! Everyone loves the H and am powerless to resist:-) Lovely...must model and show us here:-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen