vrijdag 17 april 2009

That's life


Been a while since my last posting.No i was not away on a long work trip .This time i experienced a setback in my physical condition and due to health problems spent some time in hospital.

I wont elaborate on my stay overthere.Happy to be on my feet again(well...almost) and focusing on the future again.Summer is around the corner and i m planning my summer holiday trips to Bali and Malaysia and if time and my wallet permits also visiting friends in Brazil.There is a positive side of the economic downturn,there are enough seats available for me to travel on staff fare and i can get a highly discounted rate at most 5 star hotels as they got enough rooms available(i hope!)

Half the fun is making the arrangements and bookings for a holiday.I love to check out the fares and search for the right hotel, read about the places i m goin to visit.Even though i have been to all corners of Earth i still feel that magical thrill of encountering the unknown.Seeing new places, meeting new friends.It still awakes the same excitement in me as in earlier days

My only worry is that i hope i will have totally recovered and fit for these trips.So fingers crossed and lets hope for the best!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I wish you speedy recovery. I have the same excitement and anticipation every time I wanna travel i.e. finding the most suitable hotels, places to visit and so on. Sucha thrill, eh.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I am glad you are feeling better!! We've missed you!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks Keisha for your kind words.I m still recovering at home but feeling much better

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen