zondag 8 maart 2009

Lazy sunday afternoon

Sunday is the day i like to spend at home.I am passing my time doing nothing at all, except surfing the net.
I have been single for many years now and living alone i am used to doing my own things.Thats the advantage of being single.I can plan anything at any time i desire.
I am not single by choice.It just happened this way.Didnt get to know anyone in past years which i could spend my life with.All of my friends are in long term relationship and keep on asking why i never found the right guy.At my age you learn to do some self reflection and i have come to conclusion that there are a few factors that contribute to me being single.
First of all i know i got a difficult personnality.I have my own strong opinions about matters.Also i need a lot of space and free time for myself.
And my job as a flight attendant also makes it difficult to meet the right person and to develop a relationship.I am away so often ,travelling to all corners of this world.For some people my job might seem so glamorous but in reality its not.There were many trips in which i felt awfully lonely.
As i m growing older now i realise you cant have everything in your life.You take a certain road in life and thereby leaving the crossroads unexplored.
And who knows where the road will lead me.I m sure life has still got some surprises for me (whether they ll be nice or bad i dont know).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten