maandag 2 februari 2009

LV

Finally a new blog update.I have been busy lately and outside the country.It s a relief though to be home again in Amsterdam. As i grow older i seem to dislike winters more and more..and today its bitterly cold overhere.So i spent my time reading blogs on net, especially fashion blogs .I m interested in fashion and enjoy watching new trends.Today is launch of Stephen Sprouse line for Louis Vuitton.Not really my cup of tea as i find the design too outdated and somehow it doesnt match with the classic features of the vuitton bags and image.But i heard there s a big interest in Asia for this design and as nowadays asian custommers are the biggest spenders at LV i m sure they will sell well(although its not a scence of good taste if you ask me hehe).I totally am hooked on Hermes designs,quality and nice design.Last week was the Hermes sale in Paris, too bad i couldnt be there.But bright side was it saved me lot of money hehe.I will wait till summer sale and spend few days in Paris as well.Something to look forward!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten